You have leftover or expired milk in the freezer and wonder what to do with it? Or you simply have some extra milk to spare and want to turn it into something wonderful and beneficial?
We will make your own unique Breastmilk Soap for you with your own Milk.
6 Soap Bars (500g)
Breastmilk Soap Sugar Scrub
Requires: 150g of your Breastmilk (can be in one or several containers/bags) and has to be frozen.
Milksoaps are very gentle to the skin and suitable for both mama and baby.
Helps dry skin
Helps soften the skin
High in natural fat for a creamy soap
High in natural sugars for a silky lather
High in vitamins for a healthier skin
How it works:
1. Frozen Milk will be collected from your house with an icebox.
2. Your breastmilk soap will be made fresh with your own Milk within 14 days.
3. The breastmilk soap bars will be cut in shape and after 6 weeks of curing they will be ready for delivery.
4. The breastmilk soap shavings from smoothening the edges of the soap will be made into a sugar-soap-scrub for you. Nothing goes to waste.
5. The ready breastmilk soap bars and scrub will be delivered to your house.
1. I don’t have the exact amount of frozen milk, what should I do?
2. Can I use high lipase milk for the soap?
3. Do I receive soap that’s been made with my own milk or from someone else?
Scrub: Canola Oil, Sugar, Soap