Meet the SuperGenie
The SuperGenie has a powerful motor, so it can deliver strong suction and highly flexible settings so you can find what works best for your body. Not only that, the SuperGenie has USB-C charging, bluetooth app control, a nightlight and a host of other features to bring the hospital grade pump into 2020. We designed the SuperGenie to be the most effective pumping experience possible, even for mamas who find pumping hard.
The smartest breast pump you'll meet
With bluetooth app control, you can control your SuperGenie from your phone. Track sessions, save settings that work best for you. It even comes with recommended programs to take all the confusion out of figuring out settings when you get started.
With new 'Liquid' flexible shield inse
. With every pump cycle, the liquid shield will massage through your nipple, making pumping feel gentler and improving milk output.
Practical features to make life easier
The SuperGenie has splash-proof casing, so you don't have to worry about any little spills, plus lots of other feature like a nightlight. If you have another brand of accessories that you'd prefer to use, go ahead - the SuperGenie is compatible with most closed shield systems.
A hospital grade pump that'll fit into your life
Despite its powerful motor, we've worked hard to make the SuperGenie the most compact hospital grade pump possible. Weighing in at just 1.2 kg, and with a fully foldable handle, the SuperGenie is a perfect blend of performance and portability.
What's in the box
1 SuperGenie motor
2 Liquid shield kits
1 USB-C Charger
1 Bottle neck adaptor
2 Bottle stands
- Larger motor with suction up to 330 mmHg for supercharged performance
- More flexible settings than any other pump because every woman is different.
- Find what works best for you and save it to the SuperGenie’s inbuilt memory
- Switch between letdown mode to rapidly start milk flow and expression mode to effectively draw out milk
- Superfast cycle speeds up to 104 cpm in letdown mode and 70 in expression mode
- Save your favourite programs to the pump
- Operate the pump from your phone
- Closed system prevents milk backflow
- Liquid kit made out of liquid silicone for gentle, lifelike pumping
Sterilise accessories (excluding tubing) before first use
Part may be sterilised using any preferred method, including boiling, UV steriliser
Dishwasher safe (excluding valves)
Replace Liquid insert every 2 months of use, more if using daily
Replace diaphragms every 6 months of use, more if using daily
Measurements & Dimensions
196.9(W)mm x 71(D)mm x 162(H)mm
21mm, 24mm and 27mm available
Additional shield size from 15mm to 30mm available for purchase separately in our universal range
Compatible with Spectra and any other bottles using a standard wide neck thread.
Compatible with Medela and other bottles using a narrow neck thread using adaptor (sold separately)
Avent is compatible for Avent products using standard wide neck thread.
Compatible with Spectra breastshield
Compatible with handsfree shield systems such as Freemie, Youha so long as the closed system option is used
Compatible with Genie breastshield
Compatible with Pumpables universal breastshield but you must use a backflow protector (sold separately)
Medela open breastshield system
Please contact us if your brand is not mentioned.
- Two year warranty on the pump motor.
- Six month limited warranty on the accessories.
- Warranty process
- Online claim form.
- Replacement or repair on validated claims is actioned within 1 business day.
- The SuperGenie is a medical device, so we can’t accept returns on your pump once used.
- Returns can be accepted if your pump is unused and unopened in the box.